Monday, August 22, 2011

Big News V 2.0!

Two of my short stories shall be published! Fiends in Low Places, which takes place within a world I've been working on for some time now, will be published as part of the Charity Sip Blitz Anthology, proceeds for which will benefit the It Get's Better Project. I'm super excited for the opportunity to help such a wonderful charity.

The second short, The King's Dog, will be released stand alone. Not sure on a date yet for that, but I am unabashedly excited to say the least.

And, of course, don't forget, The Grave Watchers was released little over a week ago! I'm putting together a book trailer to help with promotion, and my Alma Mater did a very nice little article on the release for the Alumni blog.

I'm still working on the sequel, hoping to finish it around the end of September.

Well, that's all for now.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment