Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Moving...

It is finally happening, I am moving into an apartment and shall no longer be living out of a suitcase and decorative boxes. I feel practically grown up. Not too grown up mind you, don't worry. I've been playing with the idea of a Bones short story... Perhaps set in Egypt during his hey-day.

Also thinking of doing a book from Claude's POV, which I think would be hilarious and decidedly on the raunchier side--this is Claude we're talking about.

In other news, I'll be participating in NaNoWriMo this year, it will be my third year! If you want to look me up there my username is Hemlock_key. I wrote a YA horror novel last year, the year before that I wrote the first draft of The Grave Watchers and this year? Well, I'm writing a children's book. Yup. It will be my first venture into the 10-15 age group since I myself was that age.

I'm thinking of doing a series of posts about books that shape writers. The ones that shaped me specifically, but I think guest bloggers would be fun for that. I am also toying with some YA novels for LBGT youngsters. Still plogging away at Death's Children, the sequel to The Grave Watchers, it's just not shaping up.

How does everyone feel about a female protagonist?

No comments:

Post a Comment