Thursday, April 26, 2012

Steampunk Empire Symposium

Greetings folks! I'll be at a convention all weekend, but will still be posting on the Romance for the Rest of Us blog on Saturday from my hotel room. Things have been a bit crazy these past two weeks, more than crazy really, but hopefully things will chill out after the con.

The convention I'm attending is the first annual Steampunk Empire Symposium.
I will be there all weekend and for the lucky fan who finds me there, you will receive a free signed copy (paperback) of the Shifting Steam anthology! I will have a namebadge on and all, but I don't really do photos so...yeah. It'll be more fun this way. Some things that I might be wearing include:

A red top hat with feather adornment, a red satin obi, and most likely a medal with an octopus on it.

The red should set me apart from the crowd of brown and tan. So, good luck, and I'll see you all on the RftRoU blog Saturday!

Cheers,

Missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment