Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Loss

I've always found it strange to say I've lost someone. I haven't actually misplaced said person, but they are lost to me. A fellow I grew up with, played D&D with in a father/child gaming group that was my only solace from middle school died in a car accident.

I hadn't seen him in some time but we'd been playing Left4Dead online together every so often.

I suppose it's affected me more than I thought. Then, I think grief is something everyone goes through differently. My mind is on his family. I hope they will someday be able to find some measure of peace.

I hope all of my readers understand then, my absence of late. I will endeavor to be more active, as activity is my coping mechanism.

Cheers,

Missouri

1 comment:

  1. You have my sympathy. Loss is difficult and I understand the awkwardness of phrasing it I hope your memories of your friend can help you with your grief.

    ReplyDelete