Tuesday, October 18, 2016

So...News.

You may have noticed that you can't get your hands on the Night Wars books. You may have seen my Facebook posts and the like regarding my recent departure with the previous publisher of those books.

So, what's next? Well, what's next is I'm putting them back out in the world! Cover art and edits, formatting and all of that, are in progress. I'm currently in the proof stage of the Hanged Man's Ghost, so it'll be back up first.

 I'm going with a gray/silver/black theme for the reissue of the initial trilogy. I'm actually super happy with how the new covers are coming out.

Formatting is something I've gotten used to since putting out Let the Good Times Roll, so it's not too much of a hassle.
And then there's the Blight, well, formerly the Blight, now Troll Slayer. A shiny new cover and we'll get the formatting and all that sorted out soon as well.

I'll get you more news as I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment