Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sleep Meter

I am pleased to announce I did in fact sleep through the night last night. My computer is currently located at the end of my bed (because I have no desk and that's where it fits) and actually fell asleep clutching my keyboard.

But I did sleep. I woke up once to shift and shove the keyboard off the bed and fell back into a dreamless wonderland.

Of course, one night's sleep does not  a full recovery make so I am now starting to feel a bit achy/annoyed but I think I'll be back to my usual self in a few more days. I went to the library yesterday and picked up a few...nine...books The new Jasper Fforde, a few Terry Brooks and the rest of the Artemis Fowl novels I have yet to read. Plus some films. We have Victor/Victoria, The Searchers, The Librarian: Quest for the Spear, and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.

I managed to write 2400 words on one WIP and finished re-writing what I currently have written on Death's Children  to incorporate the new back story for my new main character so I'm calling it a day on writing.

Word of the Day: Revivify [ri-viv-uh-fahy] - to restore to life; revive.

No comments:

Post a Comment