Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Slightly New Look

Changed out the template, and VOILA! The sidebars should be easier to read now.

In other news: Queryland has begun again. I'm working with some of the amazing folks at the Absolute Write Forums to get my letter polished up--because it was horrifying--and hope to start sending it out again soon.

Also on the agenda: Still working on the sequel to The Grave Watchers, as well as a couple other projects. Edits on one, finishing two others.

This year will be the year of edits I think. I have some big overhauls coming up. Do you know how long it takes to swap the gender's of two characters? Seriously, the pronouns...ages. So there's that, amongst other things I'm tinkering with, as well as a never-ending stream of new ideas.

I've got myself a part-time job, and am enjoying it quite a bit. It let's me work with my hands, a vast improvement on past jobs in general, and on unemployment a whole lot. I would like to be dedicated just to writing, but I'm realistic about that being some ways off right now.

I believe I shall post an excerpt in a couple weeks for GW, I think, but in the mean time I should be writing a charity short story...

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment