Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Hanged Man's Ghost

Long overdue, but here's the cover art for The Hanged Man's Ghost, scheduled for release the second week of February!

The same day it comes out I'll have a side story here on the blog that ties into some of the things that happen in this book. I've heard from a few people wondering when/where there would be more information/stories about the characters from Fiends in Low Places and Poisoned Spirits, well folks, this would be the start of the series that the stories spun off from.

The Hanged Man's Ghost marks the first of three books (Should be three) from the POV of Fynn Adder, who you met in Fiends in Low Places briefly. I'm also working on Sleeping on the Job, which will be from Simon's POV and go into greater depth with his background, he and Gabriel's relationship and all those little juicy bits glazed over in Fiends.

For those of you who've read Poisoned, keep your eyes open, because there is at least one character making a return to the page in this one, and you'll be sure to see Ian take the stage in this series. I'm working on that book too, which has no title just now, but will go into Ian's activities before the events of Poisoned.

I've other ideas I'm playing with as well, and there's still the sequel to The Grave Watchers muddling around.

Once I get the cover/schedule for my other book, I'll post about it, but for now I shall keep you guessing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment