Friday, November 16, 2012

Oh My, What Could that Be?

Why, it's a distracting post! No, seriously though. The first round of edits are complete for upcoming release Death's Children (you know, the sequel to The Grave Watchers). Expected release date is mid-January, which coincides neatly with the expected release date of Vampirism and You!, my first YA novel!

It's fun, dark, and full of pop-culture references! Hurrah! So. I'm editing, doing Nano (sporadically, I admit), learning to drive stick, moving and finishing edits for The Hellfire Legacy while writing Ian and Simon's books concurrently.

I like to keep busy.

So If I've been absent from the blog, you now know why. Also, there's an EPUB version of The Gingerbread Hex available for you reading pleasure on Goodreads. A fair sight easier to read than the version here on my blog which has unseemly small text I could figure out how to change...

I've submitted a few shorts for anthologies, and just signed a contract for The Servant's Heart which takes us back to the world of The King's Dog for a look at some of the events of the war from the perspective of Terence, who was on the opposite side of the fence.

In other news, I've also got a Christmas short story headed your way called This Time of Year, which features Howl from The Night Shift, you know, the flamboyantly dressed wizard. It does take place after the events of that book as Howl tracks down a rogue dragon.

Well, that's all for now folks.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment