Saturday, February 1, 2014

Busy, Busy, Tragedy

I have been writing away these past weeks. Trying desperately to finish two different novels. Of course, this would easier were I not also on a one month deadline to find a new place to live. Our wonderful landlord sold the house I and my dear friend reside it, necessitating a move in the middle of winter.

So the house is in an uproar of packing as we attempt to squeeze in time to look at new abodes between our day jobs and our passions.

Today though, I received tragic news. My grandmother was released from hospital, and is unlikely to see the coming summer.

I wish I could fly down to see her right now, but that is simply impossible. I refuse to let the last time I saw her be the last time I ever see her. I will find a way. I have to.


No comments:

Post a Comment