Monday, September 8, 2014

The Ladies of the Night Shift

There are a lot of amazing fellows to be certain, but the ladies of the Night Shift have their stories as well, and I am itching to tell them. Right now I'm working on the tale of Rebecca Driscoll, your first introduction to the New York Division. I just finished up the origin story for Lu, the charming lady from New Orleans and will be working on a few others.

When I start the Night Wars International line up, Thursday, one of the London members, will be making an appearance, and Lu will pop up again when we head to Tokyo to see how Takashi from Ame is fairing.

A newcomer in Sleeping on the Job will bring us back to Simon, but from her perspective, and the workings of Station House Three.

And because I'm in a good mood, I'm going to give you a snapshot of how Rebecca is dealing with being a new recruit.


No comments:

Post a Comment