Monday, June 18, 2012

I have been tagged- lucky 7 meme

http://sommermarsden.blogspot.com/2012/06/meme-lucky-seven.html?zx=166eb2cd02d79d61

Here are the rules: The ‘rules’ are: Go to page 7 or 77 of your latest work. Read down to the seventh line and then post online the next seven lines or sentences. Then head off and tag seven more writers.

Julia Talbot tagged me...I'll get her back later.

This is from The Hellfire Legacy, cause I'm evil like that.


Ma gave me a look. “Fynn Carson Adder, you are not putting your little brother in the middle of this mess.”
“Ma, he’s three minutes older than me,” I complained. “He’s a big boy, he can handle himself. Da, you’re going to get a lot of weird calls routed to the regular precincts now that the division is down to bare bones, we’re trying to get extra staff in here, but I don’t know how long that’s going to take. Whatever you do, if it’s out of the PD’s depth, come to me. I’ll figure something out. Same goes for you, Connor.”


______________________________________________________

I'm supposed to tag seven people...but most of them have been tagged, so I'll just tag: Sophia. http://knotmagick.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you're evil. That's not helping at all with my patiently waiting for The Hellfire Legacy to come out.

    Damn you for writing such compelling stories!

    ReplyDelete