Saturday, June 9, 2012

Progress Report

I am currently 1/5 through the first draft of The Hellfire Legacy (Night Wars #3), I'm plotting to be done by June 30 with this draft. Seeing as I wrote nearly 60K words over the last two and a half weeks (wow, I just realized that. Score!) I think I should manage the 65K marker that I've tentatively set for The Hellfire Legacy.

Some things to look out for soon:

1. Faithless, a novellette set in a new world with some new characters. I think you'll find I've entered the steamy side of things with this one. (I'm a touch nervous to be honest)

2. Foxtrot - Been wondering what Ian's been up to when he's not pestering Fynn? Well, it's Halloween, and Remy Fawkes, an old flame, is playing jazz music at Hide when Ian comes back into his life for a request.

3. My dear friend Sophia recently had short story contracted by Torquere! I'm very happy for her. It's called Bird's of a Feather, and I believe is due out in July.

That's all for now folks. I'm going to go back to watching Mythbusters and tormenting poor Fynn.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment